Greetings!

Apparently I should welcome you using bloggers' "rich text editor" fancy that :D anyways this is my blog, hope you enjoy and sorry if its hard to follow but my title is quite apt: "Random Ramblings and Other Thoughts." Also I'm crazy.. Ha only joking, gotcha! :)

Sunday, July 11, 2010


Hello there! So today i decided to go a lil' bit fashionista cause i have recently descovered the wonderful world of polyvore.com, basically its a creative outlet for people with many great fashion ideas. It gives an opportunity to connect with other people from around the globe, get and give styling tips and create sets of clothes or outfits that are 'your'style. So if theres anyone out there with a fashion queery i'd be more than happy to help or at least give you some imput!

But anyway to get the billion dollar industry outlet going I'll put myself up for this; Outfit challenge.. re-invent my wardrobe.. I'll upload all my items of clothing -or similar looking ones- to polyvore and in an effort to not be caught like a deer caught in headlights when asked 'what are you wearing' put a new or interesting or wearable (for me anyway) twist on my items.. so here's the first installment! :) And scouts honor you can style this from my wardrobe! plus it won't cost you a bundle as i am a bargain boaster kinda student!

No comments:

Post a Comment